Warren Blackwell's case is one of the most blatant miscarriages of justice in recent years.
- Evidence was withheld from the defence at Warren's trial.
- There was no forensic evidence against him.
- He was convicted solely on the basis of an ID parade, which seems to have breached procedures.
- Warren had his sentence increased two weeks before his release.
- He served the full term of his sentence before having his conviction overturned.
- The CPS couldn't even stir itself to inform him that he was no longer on the Sex Offender's Register.
As if all that is not bad enough, he now has to pay the government for the privilege of being in prison! In reality, the £7000 bill for board and lodgings will be deducted from any compensation payment he receives.
Meanwhile his accuser, Shannon Taylor, enjoys legal anonymity. Although she has accused around eight men of attacking her, she continues to walk the streets. No charges are being brought against her on the grounds that there is not enough evidence to convict her! And besides, the poor thing is mentally ill.
The truth is, the CPS and the DoJ haven't got the guts, the political will, or the integrity to take on the feminist movement. The feminists have rounded on Warren in an effort to discredit him, in order to protect their own power and vested interests.
To make it even more ironic, Shannon Taylor received a payment of £7000 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority! The false accuser makes up malicious stories about an innocent man, and she is rewarded with money; the innocent man is charged money.
Does this sound to you like justice?
Why doesn't Taylor have to pay the money back? After all, she is not a victim of criminal injury. Warren Blackwell is - and he has yet to receive a penny.
Click here to write to the Attorney General's Office.
Click here to write to the Crown Prosecution Service.
Click here to write to your Member of Parliament.