Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Myth of Sisterhood Exposed

Catfights over handbags and tears in the toilets. When this producer launched a women-only TV company she thought she'd kissed goodbye to conflict...

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.

It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

7 comments:

Miss Ondrya said...

Serves her right, the misandrist cow.

JimmyGiro said...

Miss Ondrya, I would agree with your sentiment as regard the woman prior to her object lesson; but she has wised up, and we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

I would have liked to hear what was the motivation for her original misandry before she re-entered the human race.

SteveUK said...

What happened to the dream?

LOL.

Im starting to think giving women total freedom was the best thing that could have happened.

That way, they would behave exactly as they are, with no thought for the consequences, and as a result their behaviour would be in the spotlight for all to see.

Society needs to be reminded what kind of creatures we're dealing with here.

We should also start prosecuting women equally in the courts for the crimes they commit. Violence by proxy, false accusations etc etc.

SteveUK said...

I just want to say,

there are a minority of women who are decent human beings, I overlook this sometimes when I go off onto one of my rants, because the sheer amount of hate I and other men have been bombarded with over the years.

I had a great female boss at my last job (she was actually a butch lesbian type), but she was totally professional and fair, and never shurked her duties as manager.

SteveUK said...

But then!

I think some women have a 'male' mindset. Most however, do not.

(sorry about 3 seperate posts!)

Anonymous said...

the best thing you could ever do for productivity is separate men and women- BS will drop to nil instantly and everyone will be forced to produce or GTFO. This experiment shows what those experienced with gender dynamics already know, that feminists do not seek 'equality' they seek to take the rightly earned respect from men.

James said...

Wasn't she breaking the law by only employing women? The Equality Bill 2009, has not been passed yet! Seems to me she should be in court for that!